Tomorrow, October 5, 2022, the Delhi University School of Open Learning (DU SOL) will open tomorrow, October 5, 2022, the admissions window for its six recently introduced undergraduate and graduate programmes that are professional and job-oriented. Through the official websites, col.du.ac.in and sol.du.ac.in, candidates can submit online applications for the DU SOL undergraduate and postgraduate programmes. The Common University Entrance Test (CUET) UG 2022 results will not be used to determine DU SOL admission; instead, the admission will be based on Class 12 grades.
Accordingly, the DDCE, SOL, and COL-DU will begin their online admission process for the following undergrad (UG) and grad (PG) programs on October 5, 2022, according to the DU SOL’s official announcement. Admission to undergraduate programs will solely be based on Class XII results (CUET score is not applicable). The deadline for acceptance is October 31, 2022.
The newly launched UG and PG programmes of DU SOL are Masters of Business Administration (MBA), BBA – Financial investment Analysis, Bachelor of Management Studies (BMS), BA (Hons) Economics, BA Library of Information Sciences and MA Library and Information Sciences. Apart from these courses admission is also open for the Bachelor of Arts (Prog) Bachelor of Arts (Hons) English, Bachelor of Arts (Hons) Political Science and Bachelor of Commerce and Bachelor of Commerce (Hons) programmes.
DU SOL Admission 2022: Steps To Apply
1. Visit the official website – col.du.ac.in and sol.du.ac.in
2. On the homepage find the online registration link and click on it.
3. Register with the required information.
4. Log in again and then fill out the application form, upload the necessary documents and pay the application fee.
5. It is mandatory to download and take a printout of the form as it may be required for further admission processing.