EDUtech Thailand will once more bring together the whole Thai educational ecosystem on September 14–15, 2022, to talk about fresh approaches, pedagogies, and innovations that will inspire everyone to pursue a higher education. Over 100 expert speakers from K–12 schools and higher education institutions across Thailand will speak in both English and Thai over the course of the two days about important topics like digital leadership, hybrid learning, and next-generation tools and pedagogy.
The president of Mae Fah Lung University, Chayaporn Wattanasiri, will be speaking at the event. She will discuss the transition of higher education into the digital era, particularly in the field of evaluations. At EDUtech Thailand, some other speakers will include:
- Prof Banchong Mahaisavariya, President, Mahidol University
- Assoc. Prof Jirapon Sunkpho, Vice President of Information Technology, Graduate Program in IT Policy and Management, Thammasat University
- Dr. Vinutthaput Phophet, Principal, Pakkred Secondary School
- Asst. Prof. Anucha Somabut, Acting Director, Learning and Teaching Innovation Center, Khon Kaen University
- Dr. Krittika Tanprasert, Director of the Learning Institute, King Mongkut’s University of Technology Thonburi
- Dr. Atthawet Prougestaporn, Vice-Rector for Academic and Faculty Affairs, Dusit Thani College
A virtual exhibition hall featuring the most recent educational technology from edtech pioneers like Lenovo, Google for Education, Amazon Web Services, Zoom, Coursera for Campus, and others is running concurrently with the conference. Over 1,000 education stakeholders from Thailand and abroad are anticipated to attend the two-day, free conference and exhibition.